Friday 30 September 2011

Your business...........My business

Sooooo apparently there is this new car law mumbo jumbo nonsense that's going around. Its a whole lot of nonsense to me about speed and those things, but one thing actually got my attention out of this whole new thing. Tinting. I really didn't give an intro to this blog because I am going to get straight to the point with what the police are doing. AH FASS AH YUH FASS NA A U PEEPING TOM RASS!!!!!

So in a quick rant i'll state all that bugs me with this. I must actually say i like the whole front glass not down further than 6 inches. I really don't know how people drive with it lower sometimes.

So its basically 2 things.

1- No tint darker than 35%

2- Certain government officials can have darker tint if they show its for 'security' reasons.

Now first. You could see straight through 35% tint. Why the hell would someone pay for that? People have tint to protect them from the sun or privacy. Your defeating both purposes of both, and you know what? I'm sure if you ask any of the police officers why they are doing thing. They going to tell you "safety". Some crap like "you would be able to see better in the night". Like dude, come on. I'm positive, that if u record all the accidents when this whole law is in effect, you'll see no significant change from when the law passes to a year after. It's going to be around the same so this whole tinting thing is unnecessary. Bloody turds. 
The reason I can only assume they want to do this (because they haven't actually come out and say so) is that they want to see who and who is in someone's vehicle. Like hey, I could understand if he helped me buy my car, then sure. Stick your head in. Who am i to stop you? But as you didn't why must you see who is in my car more than anyone else. You just want to see who man is moving around with some under aged chica, hoping that it ain't your daughter so you can gossip freely. Lil' bitch.



And now for number 2. We all know who these so called "government officials" will be and if you don't know, just take a journey to Brades. Now my question is. Who ah attack somebody fu dem have security risk bout get special privileged fu tint. And yes I know. Laced with dialect. But really now people. Who they have to hide so. My only opinion is that they have some woman (prostitute or home wrecker) in there vehicle which is why they would need to hide. Cause really, there is not any other reason (if that's a reason at all) that they should be receiving "special tint privileged". I'm guessing this is the Government's way (if passed) to show social status huh? 


This rant is short tonight, but it gets to the point. This whole tinting change nonsense has no call even being thought of. Curiosity killed the cat. Wonder how many people going to die (not literally) before they see how much of a bad idea this was.



Quick info though. I won't be doing any blogs for about a couple of days. Remember everyone. Subscribe to the top by just dropping your email address where it says email, and you will be updated every time a new blog is out. And no matter how people try to bring you down with bullshit. Stay Happy people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment